Trinity River Garden Center is holding their Anniversary Party on Saturday, May 13, 2017 from 11:00
Two Rivers Tribune is announcing a BIGFOOT SPECIAL EDITION!
Our next edition will be all things BIGFOOT
- “This entire Kids Zone is provided by [Company]!” signage in front of KidsZone. It will be the most prominently-featured sponsorship with guaranteed National Airtime by producers of Finding Bigfoot.Signage, logo, and contact information of the sponsor for the Kids Zone will receive a few seconds of graphic airtime on the show, guaranteed.
- Signage, logo, and contact information of the sponsor for the Kids Zone will receive a few seconds of graphic airtime on the show, guaranteed.
- This is a great opportunity for realtors, attractions, and lodging, as the festival will showcase the spirit of our little town and appeal to anyone considering relocation. Additional filming locations for this episode include the redwood forest, multiple coastal locations, beach and rivers.
- Not only will this be the most-viewed episode of the entire series, but that exposure will continue to be valuable through reruns, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other platforms as the show is repeatedly licensed.
- $1365 covers the fee for 6 Bounce houses, including a toddler bounce, being rented by Action Rental in McKinleyville.
LIVE RADIO REMOTE
- KSLG Booth at event can hand out your company literature or items.
- Your signage near the KSLG booth at event.
- Shout-outs from KSLG DJ during event: “We’re down here at the Finding
- Bigfoot Festival compliments of [Company] and it’s an awesome time for everyone. We’re about to hear some of the Bigfoot calls for the Calling Competition being judged by Moneymaker from the hit TV series Finding Bigfoot. Let’s listen to this first entrant… etc etc”
- 2x Daily ads for 7 days leading up to the Live Remote on April 29th: “We’re going to be at the Finding Bigfoot Festival thanks to [Company], so come on down to Veteran’s Park and join us for the 50th Anniversary of the Patterson-
Gimlin Film where Bob Gimlin will be a guest … rah rah”
Co-Sponsor with Trinity River Garden Center
- Live MC shout-out every hour to the sponsoring entity.
- Mention of Sponsor on Live Radio Remote (if applicable).
- Banner prominently placed on or behind the stage, which will remain there for all entertainers’ performances.
- Artists with Bigfoot-specific songs will be featured, allowing for multiple instances of exposure.